Hold your special event at the Hampden Pool. Have your event after-hours or hold your child's birthday party at the Hampden Pool by purchasing a birthday party package. Please see below for more information.
AFTER-HOURS POOL PARTIES
The Hampden Pool may be rented after-hours for special events, graduation parties, corporate events, etc. from 8-10pm after the pool closes. The all inclusive price includes required lifeguards, managers, pool usage, and pool lights. You can bring your own food, drinks, and entertainment. All regular pool rules apply to after-hours rentals. A $50 advance deposit is required with the balance due 7 days prior to scheduled party. Individuals interested need to fill out a facility reservation request form found at the Recreation Department, the Pool during the summer months, or print one off the Recreation website.
1-400 individuals $600*
400+ individuals $700*
*$200 discount if pool member at time of reservation.
BIRTHDAY PARTY PACKAGE
The Hampden Pool has birthday party rentals available on select days from 11am-1pm. Please call the pool, or Recreation Department if off-season, to check availability. Please be advised that days fill up fast and are first come-first served. The party package fees are outlined below and include exclusive use of the water slide from 11am-Noon. The meal is served promptly at noon and consists of a hot dog, fries, small soda, and a cup of ice cream. Please make us aware if you require a vegetarian option. Final payment is due in full at time of party.
Weekday Pricing (Monday-Friday)
Weekend Pricing (Saturday & Sunday)
A few things to keep in mind:
- You must be 48" tall to ride the water slides. No exceptions!
- Your reservation is for a maximum of 20 people. If your party has more than 20 people, additional guests are $14/person.
- In order to ensure that the party runs smoothly, the meal is served promptly at 12pm. The concession stand cannot serve the meal after 12pm.
- Anyone arriving after 1pm will not get birthday party pricing. They will pay the regular daily admission rate.
- The lead adult in charge of the party is responsible for making one bulk payment before the party begins. This payment can be made by Visa, Mastercard, cash, or check made payable to the Hampden Pool. Please understand that we cannot accept multiple payments from individuals. The lead adult in charge must be the one making the final payment.
- The party is welcome to stay all day and swim but again, anyone coming after 1pm won't get the birthday party pricing. The Pool's party specialist won't be there to answer questions or help after 1pm.
Please call the Hampden Pool at 717-590-5989 or Recreation Office at 717-761-4951 for more information.