Other Permits

The Community Development Department will review applications for the following permits:

Street Cut Permit (Download Form)

Septic Permit

Driveway Permit (Download Form)

Sidewalk Permit (Download Form)

Excavation and Fill Permit (Download Form)

Contractor License Application (Download Form)

Plumbing Permit (Download Form)

Plumbing License Application (Download Form)

Sewer Connection Permit

New connection or increase in flow

Certificate of Use (Download Form)

For Non-Residential change of use. Required by Hampden Township Zoning Ordinance.

Sign Permit (Download Form)

Permanent and temporary signs.

Request for Ordinance Amendment (Download Form)

Flood Elevation Certificate Form (Download Form)

Zoning Hearing Board Application (Download Form)

Rezoning Request Application (Download Form)