Contact Us

This is a non emergency contact system and may not be monitored nights and weekends. If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911.

Sewer Blocked?

Call Roth Lane Plant for Help
. Residents and commercial property owners who are experiencing a sanitary sewer blockage or backup are reminded to notify the Township Roth Lane Treatment Plant at 761-7963 before calling a plumber.  Township staff will verify if the sewer main located in the street is open. If necessary, an inspection of the six-inch lateral from the sewer main to the curb or right-of-way will be scheduled during normal business hours.

Have a citizen’s request for Hampden Township?  
Please use the form below to submit your request.  If your request does not correlate to one of the categories below, you may report other general matters by using the form at the bottom of this webpage. 

Wish to contact a Hampden Township Commissioner on a policy matter?  Click Here to obtain a list of Board of Commissioner e-mail addresses.

Please use the form above to submit your request.  If your request does not fit in one of the above categories continue to use the form below.  Please do not use this form to sign up for the emergency email alert system. Click Hampden Township Emergency Alerts instead.

Contact Us




Security Measure
Township of Hampden | All Rights Reserved | Powered by: CivicLive | © 2018 West Corporation | Intranet Login | Login | Employee Email