AGENDA – WEDNESDAY, September 21, 2016
Dr. Eugene Baldwin, Chairman
Michael J. Kane
Joseph G. Porter
Robert C. Saidis, Esq.
Carrie Baker, Rec. Sec.
1. Call to order and introduction of the Board.
2. Approval of minutes of June 15, 2015 meeting.
APPEAL NO. 16-03 (HEARING)
3. Frank M. Sajer & Constance C. Sajer, Applicant, subject property is 135 Bryce Road,
Hampden Township, Camp Hill, PA 17013 (R-S Zone), appealing Zoning Officer’s
issuance of Building Permit 7601 which approved the installation of a retaining wall, fence,
and development activities in the rear yard of the property.
APPEAL NO. 16-04 (HEARING)
4. Catherine Gordner, Applicant, subject property is 32 Central Boulevard,
Hampden Township, Camp Hill, PA 17011 (A-O-L Zone), requesting variance
from the off street parking requirement that parking must be 10’ from existing
dwelling and legal right of way line for Park Street, to allow for off-street parking
in rear of dwelling to accommodate a medical office.
APPEAL NO. 16-05 (HEARING)
5. Ashley Moore, Applicant, subject property is 3803 Lamp Post Lane, Hampden
Township, Camp Hill, PA 17011 (R-S Zone), requesting variance to operate a
salon in the rear of the home.