Diane Z. Fox
Pump Station Foreman
Pump Station Technician
TV Truck Operators
Flush Truck Operators
Henry Lee Timmons
4200 Roth Lane
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
The sewer system consists of approximately 180 miles of collection lines, 23 pumping stations, force mains, and a wastewater treatment plant with a budget of $10.3 million
Listed below are the Wastewater Department’s major accomplishments in 2013:
Administrative Tasks Completed:
- Construction is completed at the Roth Lane Treatment Plant for the acceptance of Camp Hill Wastewater
- Force main installation from Camp Hill Borough to Hampden Township was completed.
- Replaced lime post treatment system for bio solids production.
Operational and Maintenance Tasks Completed in 2013:
- Flushed and cleaned 6.6 miles of main lines in known trouble areas.
- Cleaned and televised 4.5 miles of sanitary main lines.
- Air tested 1,268 joints in 3 miles of sanitary sewer lines.
- Sealed 204.
- Televised and inspected 401 laterals.
- Slip lined 5,330 linear feet of 8-inch main line and lined 59 laterals.
- Inspected 138 manholes.
- Replaced 41 lids and castings
- Replaced 22 risers
Safety Training 2013:
- Right to Know
- Operator Health and Safety
- Securing Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Defensive Driving
- PA One Call Locator Training